Why casual sex can be empowering
In the past, there’s been an awful lot of talk about why casual sex is bad: the diseases, the illnesses you can get, and all the bas stuff. But a growing army of web videos, blogs and magazines are revealing that actually, when you take religion out of the equation and think logically, casual sex is a great way to fulfil secret fantasies and hidden passions. Quite simply, it can be amazing fun, and here are a few more reasons if this introduction didn’t convince you!
1) Casual sex is good because it improves confidence: if you’re someone who can be shy, then learning how to engage with others on a physical naked level can do wonders for your self-esteem. Surely that has to be a good thing? With your new found confidence you’re bound to have more luck in other areas of your life too, and that includes employment, socialising and relationships as well.
2) Casual sex is a great relief: work and busy lives often means we don’t have as much fun as we should have. But casual sex changes all this…and, in fact, it can turn you into a different, life-loving person who is so much more interesting to be around. And with so many online dating services designed to hook people up, surely it’s worthy of consideration?
3) Casual sex makes you feel sexy if you’re a girl, strong if you’re a man: as we said before, confidence isn’t easy for everyone to gain. Yet casual sex can make you feel brand-new again and we think there is something to be said for that!
4) Why would you waste your time meeting lots of disappointing people when you could go to a dating site and get exactly what you need: think about it – it just makes perfect sense for you to go to a website. You can then peruse the menu at your own pace, from the comfort of your own home, and in the time that you have to give. No pressure means that you aren’t letting anyone down but yourself, which surely increases your chance of success!
5) Casual sex is a much better alternative to being in an unhappy relationship: so many people are in relationships which they don’t enjoy, so why not get out of yours and go and have some fun? It’ll change the way you think of things and make you remember that life is to be lived. You only get one chance, right?
Comments are closed!